Professional Farsi Translation Services
Accurate, fast, and idiomatically correct Farsi Translation Services
When we launched our translation services company in the early part of the nineties, our company was one of a few small businesses offering translation services in the United States and the only Farsi translation services company in the entire state of Louisiana. We take pride in being pioneers in the field of translation offering personalized high-quality translation services. Since then, our company has amassed outstanding experience, a top-notch Farsi translation team, and a loyal clientele. MHM Human Translations, LLC has a proven track record in delivering accurate, fast, and camera-ready Farsi to English translation and vice versa.
We, at MHM Human Translations, LLC stand behind our work. Our quality control policy is compliant with the ISO 17100-2015 standard. We do not stop until you are 100% satisfied with the final product.
Farsi Interpreting Services
During the COVID pandemic lockdown, the world took a different direction in conducting business. In its practice of social distancing, it began to heavily rely on virtual broadcasting and communication. One of the services that found virtual communication both beneficial and necessary was interpreting. Businesses learned that virtual and phone interpreting is the preferred way of providing interpreting services. Except for certain situations, virtual/phone interpreting has proven to be as good as in-person interpreting in addition to its being less expensive and more efficient for the client and the interpreter. In addition, virtual interpreting is easier to make available within short notice, since our interpreters will work from their location as they connect to yours via Zoom, Google Meet, or any other virtual meeting platforms instead of spending time in traveling. If, however, you need the interpreters to be present in person, we will do our best to provide you with your interpreting needs.
Order Farsi translation services now
Certified Farsi Translation
MHM HUMAN TRANSLATIONS, LLC provides certified translation for all your Farsi documents that need to be submitted for official use such as your Immigration papers, college, and school transcripts, court orders, Birth, Marriage, Divorce, and Death certificates, Power of Attorney, Bank, and financial statements, and much more. These include, but are not limited to:
- School and college transcripts
- Medical reports
- Power of Attorney
- Marriage and divorce certificates
- Birth and death certificates
- Bank statements
- Property title deeds, land survey reports, etc.
- Police clearance
Farsi Medical & Technical Translation
MHM HUMAN TRANSLATIONS, LLC provides a wide range of Farsi medical and technical translation services for customers worldwide. This includes Farsi technical translation of:
- Technical Manuals and User Guides.
- Medical and Research studies
- Medical reports
Reliable audio and video transcription
Over the years, we have transcribed hundreds of hours of Farsi news reports, documentaries, speeches, interviews, movies, online classes, and more.
100% Human Translation
Fast & Affordable
Best Translation Quality
Farsi Legal Translation
MHM HUMAN TRANSLATIONS, LLC provides a wide range of legal translation services from and into Farsi, which is done by lawyers or law graduates who are very familiar with both languages. This includes the following types of documents:
- Intellectual property and patents
- Court documents
- Employment agreements
- Extradition documents
- Business contracts
- Country constitutional and civil law
Farsi Immigration-related Translation services
Since its establishment, MHM Human Translations, LLC (formerly Arabic Translation Services) has helped thousands of new immigrants with their translation needs to facilitate their immigration applications, by providing them and their attorneys with certified translations of their official documents within 24-48 hours.
You might ask why some translators are willing to do your job for 10 cents/word and others ask for 32 cents/word? The answer is multifold:
1) One main reason for low rates inside the United States is the growing usage of machine translation at the expense of human translation. Such providers rely 90-100% on machine translation, which not only produces bigger volumes in minutes; but also saves the company money, which they would have otherwise paid to qualified translators. But, by doing so, they are ignoring the importance of applying human intelligence to understanding the true meaning, the nuances, and the dialectical idioms of the material they translate.
2) The translation provider, who is offering a low rate per word, is either a foreign entity operating out of a low-income country or a US-based translator who works alone. While the first is not authorized to translate certified translation in the first place, the latter translates the job and sends it to the client without putting the translation through the two other important phases of production, namely editing and proofreading. You do not face these problems when you come to us because our rates include translation, editing, and proofreading. The work you get from us is ready to go.
3) Translators who settle for less are usually lacking in experience and knowledge of the art of translation. They are people who think that speaking both languages automatically makes them qualified translators.
How much do we charge? We charge a flat rate of 19 cents/word for Arabic translation services, subject to a 10% volume discount. This rate includes translation, editing, and proofreading. It also includes emailing you a soft copy of the translation as well as mailing you the hard copy by Priority Mail.
For certified translation, we charge a flat rate of $75 for 300 words or less document. If you have more than one document to translate, we give you a discount of $15 per document.
Farsi translation volume discount
MHM HUMAN TRANSLATIONS, LLC offers volume discounts on its Farsi translation services. The discount ranges between 5 to 10% depending on the total value of your order.